Making everyday purchases is fast, more secure and convenient with Samsung Pay. Simply swipe up from the home button and access your Tandia MEMBER CARD® debit card. Purchases can be authenticated with your PIN, iris or fingerprint* before tapping your Samsung phone over a POS terminal. Your information is further protected with network tokenization technology, remote disabling options and security measures set by Tandia.
Use your Tandia debit card at most merchant terminals where you can tap, scan or swipe a payment card. Samsung Pay – discover a new way to pay.
Using Samsung Pay is simple. Get started by selecting the app icon or by swiping up from the bottom of your screen. Authenticate your identity easily using iris or fingerprint, or just enter your PIN. To purchase, simply hold your Samsung phone over any POS terminal accepting payment cards that tap, swipe or scan.
To load your card on your Samsung mobile device:
1. Open the Samsung Pay app on your Samsung mobile device.
2. Tap the plus sign in the upper right corner.
3. Follow the instructions to add your Tandia debit card.
You can now use your Samsung mobile device to make in-store payments with your Tandia debit card.
To make a purchase:
1. Open your Samsung Pay app.
2. Select your Tandia debit card.
3. Authenticate your card with PIN, fingerprint or Iris scan.
4. Hold your device to the payment terminal - a subtle vibration and beep will confirm your payment and the screen will show a checkmark with a 'Payment completed' message. The payment terminal will also let you know when the payment is approved.
*Iris and fingerprint scanner compatible devices. Please check your device settings for compatibility.
**Works anywhere MST/NFC credit transactions are accepted.
©2017 Samsung Electronics Canada Inc. All rights reserved. Samsung and Samsung Galaxy are registered trademarks or trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., used with permission. Screen images simulated.
®INTERAC is a trademark owned by Interac® Inc. and is used under license.
®MEMBER CARD is a registered certification mark owned by the Canadian Credit Union Association and is used under license.
™Tandia is a registered trademark of Tandia Financial Credit Union Limited.